EXHIBITION 展览list all
- May 26 - July 2, 2016 War in the Pocket
- By regarding the exhibition as a fiction, then we may come to the conclusion that exploring the reality by fiction may be a kind of emotional imaginary on contemporary art by Gao Mingyan. When the real space turns to be the stage of his stories, stories developed scene by scene on the stage. You could realize that in the exhibition, each work is actually a footnote of his story.
NEWS 新闻list all
Bi Rongrong's new installation will participate the group show of " A Beautiful Disorder" in Cass Sculpture Foundation in UK
- Bi Rongrong's new installation will participate the group show of " A Beautiful Disorder" in Cass Sculpture Foundation in UK from July 2nd to August 28, 2016.
Hsu Che-Yu is nominated in the 14thTaishin Arts Awards finalist
- Hsu Che-Yu is nominated in the 14thTaishin Arts Awards finalist, with the other four nominees, they will start the Taishin Arts Award Exhibition on 18th, May.
Lam Pok Yin & Chong Ng won the Prize of The 8th Three Shadows Photography Award
- Lam Pok Yin & Chong Ng won the Prize of The 8th Three Shadows Photography Award
Yuki Onodera will participate in Art Basel Hong Kong
- We are honored to present on Art Basel Hong Kong the photography works of Yuki Onodera, which will be the first appearance for her works in Hong Kong. During the Art Basel, we will put on stage near 20 works from her six series, including the most recent “Muybridge’s Twist” and “Study for ‘Image à la sauvette’”.
Guo Xi will participate in Hong Kong K11 Art Foundation group Exhibition -- HACK SPACE
- The K11 Art Foundation (KAF) and Serpentine Galleries are pleased to present the group exhibition HACK SPACE with New Zealand artist Simon Denny together with 11 China-based artists.
Bi Rongrong, Gao Mingyan, Guo Xi and Liao Fei will participate in Shanghai K11 Art Foundation Group Exhibition--WE: A Community of Chinese Contemporary Artists
- The K11 Art Foundation (KAF) presents the inaugural exhibition WE: A Community of Chinese Contemporary Artists at the chi K11 art museum, Shanghai. Featuring over 50 artworks spanning across a wide range of medium such as painting, sculpture, installation, performance art and theatre performance, the exhibition aims to express the diverse individualistic thoughts and spirits of the many Chinese artists working today.
Guo Xi will participate in OCAT Shanghai Exhibition The Ballad of Generation Y
- Beginning December 6 of this year, OCAT Shanghai will open its fourth annual exhibition, The Ballad of Generation Y. As the latest installment of OCAT Shanghai’s annual OCAT Young Artist Project, this year’s exhibition is curated by media art curator ZHANG Ga. The exhibition incorporates video, electronic devices, installations, documentation, as well as other medium and visual tropes. A new generation of ten young Chinese artists will present eight media works in OCAT Shanghai’s two galleries.
Hsu Che-Yu will participate in Hong Kong Arts Centre Annual Flagship Exhibition Familiar Otherness: Art Across Northeast Asia
- The 7th annual flagship exhibition of Hong Kong Arts Centre Familiar Otherness: Art Across Northeast Asia explores the art of Northeast Asia (China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and North Korea) with works that result from the artists’ cross-cultural experiences or thinking. The art pieces will transcend the current socio-political differences of the region, and trace back the similar histories and traditions of these countries.
Vanguard gallery will participate in 2015ART021 Contemporary Art Fair
- An officially sanctioned project of the 17th China Shanghai International Arts Festival, ART021 has two years of experience behind it.
Yi Xin Tong’s animation work--
got short-listed in EDAA of Canada Equitable Ban
- The animation work of Yi Xin Tong named <The distribution of hypotheses> has entered in short-list of EDAA by Canada Equitable Bank. As an award focusing on digital art,