EXHIBITION 展览list all
- 2016/01/16—2016/03/02 Liao Fei Solo Exhibition：The Equator
- For this exhibition the artist wants to reveal his real studio working state. Flow, the work running through the gallery space, is the very symbol of life-world, the ultimate background reflected in this exhibition. This work also comes from the artist’s daily life, speediness, practicability, low completion and uncertainty in rural-urban fringe contains great creativity in his eyes. This water supply system composed of plastic pipe and boards is economic and convenient. The experiment about pressure and material takes place in this living props. That smooths science and the life-world.
NEWS 新闻list all
Guo Xi will participate in Hong Kong K11 Art Foundation group Exhibition -- HACK SPACE
- The K11 Art Foundation (KAF) and Serpentine Galleries are pleased to present the group exhibition HACK SPACE with New Zealand artist Simon Denny together with 11 China-based artists.
Bi Rongrong, Gao Mingyan, Guo Xi and Liao Fei will participate in Shanghai K11 Art Foundation Group Exhibition--WE: A Community of Chinese Contemporary Artists
- The K11 Art Foundation (KAF) presents the inaugural exhibition WE: A Community of Chinese Contemporary Artists at the chi K11 art museum, Shanghai. Featuring over 50 artworks spanning across a wide range of medium such as painting, sculpture, installation, performance art and theatre performance, the exhibition aims to express the diverse individualistic thoughts and spirits of the many Chinese artists working today.
Guo Xi will participate in OCAT Shanghai Exhibition The Ballad of Generation Y
- Beginning December 6 of this year, OCAT Shanghai will open its fourth annual exhibition, The Ballad of Generation Y. As the latest installment of OCAT Shanghai’s annual OCAT Young Artist Project, this year’s exhibition is curated by media art curator ZHANG Ga. The exhibition incorporates video, electronic devices, installations, documentation, as well as other medium and visual tropes. A new generation of ten young Chinese artists will present eight media works in OCAT Shanghai’s two galleries.
Hsu Che-Yu will participate in Hong Kong Arts Centre Annual Flagship Exhibition Familiar Otherness: Art Across Northeast Asia
- The 7th annual flagship exhibition of Hong Kong Arts Centre Familiar Otherness: Art Across Northeast Asia explores the art of Northeast Asia (China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and North Korea) with works that result from the artists’ cross-cultural experiences or thinking. The art pieces will transcend the current socio-political differences of the region, and trace back the similar histories and traditions of these countries.
Vanguard gallery will participate in 2015ART021 Contemporary Art Fair
- An officially sanctioned project of the 17th China Shanghai International Arts Festival, ART021 has two years of experience behind it.
Yi Xin Tong’s animation work--
got short-listed in EDAA of Canada Equitable Ban
- The animation work of Yi Xin Tong named <The distribution of hypotheses> has entered in short-list of EDAA by Canada Equitable Bank. As an award focusing on digital art,
Bi Rongrong’s Installation---- A Transformation of ''Tri-Images 2/3''
- In the cooperation with German contemporary dance artist Jutta Hell & Dieter Baumann in Berlin on September 24th
Microphone Test—Hsu Che-yu Solo Exhibition @Taipei Fine Arts Museum
- Microphone Test - Hsu Che-Yu Solo Exhibition Artist: Hsu Che-Yu Duration: Sept. 26 - Nov.15, 2015 Venue: Gallery F, TFAM, No.181, Sec. 3, Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 10461, Taiwan
Yuki Onodera will participate in the Group show: "The Younger Generation: Contemporary Japanese Photography"
- Several young Japanese photographers garnered attention in the 1990s, when their bold, colorful, often provocative pictures of themselves and their immediate worlds were collectively dubbed "girl photographs."
Photo Shanghai 2015
- Photo Shanghai is the first international Art Fair dedicated to photography in Asia-Pacific, directed by Alexander Montague-Sparey and organized by WPO. The fair will offer a highly curated and elegant exhibition of vintage and contemporary masterworks featuring 50 leading international galleries from 20 countries. The Fair showcases works for sale by the most exciting emerging and established artists from East & West.